- Form 1040 For individuals
- Form 1065 For Partnerships
- Form 1120 For companies and Corporations
Tax preparation for corporations, partnerships and sole proprietors:
- Individual tax preparation
- Federal, state and local returns
- 1099 tax filing for contracted labor
- Sales tax filing and payment processing
- Payroll tax filing and payment processing
- Tax planning
- Business succession tax consulting
- Mergers and acquisitions tax consulting
- Complex financial transaction tax consulting
- Tax audit guidance and representation
- Estate planning and trust tax services
- Complex personal calculations from home office deductions to investment property and more
- Accurate assessment of depreciation values of your business assets
How it works
1. It starts with sending us scanned documents. We will supply you with our standard format to send the relevant and required data either in the form of pdf files, mdi or e fax messenger. Once the tax information images are received, trained tax professionals at our offshore processing facility will data enter the information into our tax software or the tax software of your choice.
2. After data entry, the tax return is audited to verify that all the information received has been correctly entered and accounted for.
3. Next, the returns are transmitted using the ASP/FTP to your firm for review. You'll receive complete returns, including any questions or comments the preparer thought necessary.
4. Once you have the return, your firm can review and finalize, plus add or delete any information as is necessary. We can then update the tax file and send you a final copy for filing.